Senior Technical Recruiter - Tock at Tock (Chicago, IL)
As a Senior Technical Recruiter at Tock, you will manage the full recruitment life cycle, focusing on our Software Engineering and Product teams. You will develop long-term recruiting strategies and create talent pipelines to meet our hiring needs. In addition to core recruiting, you'll take ownership of important projects that have an impact on our culture and employment brand.
You will report directly to the Human Resources Director and have the opportunity to be a full-time remote employee.
All Tock employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices and provides flexibility for our employees.
You'll Get To...
- Manage full-life cycle recruiting efforts for all departments
- Partner with leadership to understand hiring goals and strategize to reach personal and business goals
- Help with the development and revision of specifications and job descriptions for selected positions; post job descriptions and manage job boards
- Use different strategies and creative approaches to identify and attract hard-to find talent and build a long-lasting relationship with the candidates
- Produce a high volume and high-quality pipeline of candidates for multiple requisitions under tight timelines and shifting priorities
- Screen qualified candidates - determining strengths, discussing career history, and career trajectory
- Facilitate interview process and ensure a stellar candidate experience
Who We're Looking For
- 5+ years of corporate or agency technical recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting
- Experience with engineering, technical roles, and technical skills
- Experience managing multiple searches, projects and internal relationships
- Recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management
- Network and establish working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills, with a focus on delivering business results
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision
- Startup experience
- Bachelor's degree
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan for all employees
- 401k with employer match
- Paid parental leave
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Education reimbursement
- Commuter benefit in the form of pretax (US)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Charitable donation match
- Awarded Fast Company's "Most Innovative Companies" in 2021
- Awarded Built In's "Best Places to Work" in 2020, 2021, and 2022
- Awarded America's Hottest Brands of 2020 by AdAge
- Won Chicago Tribune's "Game Changer" Award for industry innovation
- Reached a global customer base of 30 countries operating in 200+ cities
- Processed over $1 billion in prepaid reservations
- Named one of 2019's 50 Startups to Watch
- Featured in: New York Times, Bloomberg, GQ, Vice, Wired, Food & Wine, Eater, Skift Table, Chicago Tribune, Crain's Chicago Business, New York Post, and more
Tock is the all-in-one system for reservations, takeout, delivery, and events. We are changing the way restaurants, wineries, and culinary event organizers run their business and how guests explore, discover, and book at these places all around the globe.
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building and ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand and transact with their customers in an impactful and beautiful online presence. Our suite of products enables anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects and businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, and scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold and hospitality business management via Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to best-in-class design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries and territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California and Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com .
Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Tock, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.