As an Account Manager, you are the face of Tock to our customers. You will manage the software implementation process, client relationship, performance analysis, and customer success on Tock's platform. You will work with a roster of esteemed restaurants and share with them how to best use Tock to reach their goals. You are a project manager with experience being detail oriented, demonstrating excellent communication skills, solving customer questions and problems, and making strategic recommendations for customer success. You will report directly to the Director of Account Management and will be based in Chicago.
All Tock employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices and provides flexibility for our employees.
You'll Get To...
- Manage the new customer implementation and onboarding process from start to finish
- Configure software templates, host orientation meetings, ensure customer sites are effective, and train all end-users for customer approval and go-live
- Manage the handover process from implementation to customer support
- Monitor customer success; identify any at-risk customers and evaluate to find a resolution
- Collect customer feedback, feature requests, and share findings across Tock product and engineering teams
- Investigate and resolve issues
- Conduct periodic client satisfaction follow-ups
- Coordinate escalation and incident management
- Manage subscriptions and resolve any invoicing questions
- Oversee and coordinate Service level agreement requirements
Who We're Looking For
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 3 years of account management/customer service in SaaS or B2B software
- Project management experience (e.g., lead meetings, provide status reports, develop project plans, track issues/risk logs)
- Experience building customer relationships, including working with all levels of management
- Understanding of the terminology used in the hospitality industry
- Must be a quick learner with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Have strong analytical, problem-solving and writing skills
- Experience analyzing data and providing answers to ad-hoc customer questions
- Strong work ethic and high level of professionalism
- Experience using Salesforce and Excel
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan for all employees
- 401k with employer match
- Paid parental leave
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Education reimbursement
- Commuter benefit in the form of pretax (US)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Charitable donation match
- Awarded Fast Company's "Most Innovative Companies" in 2021
- Awarded Built In's "Best Places to Work" in 2020, 2021, and 2022
- Awarded America's Hottest Brands of 2020 by AdAge
- Won Chicago Tribune's "Game Changer" Award for industry innovation
- Reached a global customer base of 30 countries operating in 200+ cities
- Processed over $1 billion in prepaid reservations
- Named one of 2019's 50 Startups to Watch
- Featured in: New York Times, Bloomberg, GQ, Vice, Wired, Food & Wine, Eater, Skift Table, Chicago Tribune, Crain's Chicago Business, New York Post, and more
Tock is the all-in-one system for reservations, takeout, delivery, and events. We are changing the way restaurants, wineries, and culinary event organizers run their business and how guests explore, discover, and book at these places all around the globe.
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building and ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand and transact with their customers in an impactful and beautiful online presence. Our suite of products enables anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects and businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, and scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold and hospitality business management via Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to best-in-class design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries and territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California and Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com .
Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Tock, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.