Business Development Representative
The Business Development Representative (BDR) will help contribute to our growth by supporting our Account Executives, Sr. Account Executives, and Sales Managers.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, highly-motivated person to join a successful sales team in a rapidly growing organization! There is a direct path to advancement into an Account Executive role after proven success as a BDR.
- Uncover, qualify and build the sales opportunity pipeline
- Source and target new customers by cold calling via phone and email
- Employ creative lead generation tactics
- Qualify leads by connecting with potential clients and identifying decision makers at the Executive and C-level
- Gain commitment from prospects to virtually meet with an Account Executive via a web-based presentation to demo our product
- Maintain records of all interactions with qualified prospects using Salesforce.com
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong desire to gain hands-on sales experience including effective targeting, lead generation, and relationship development
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- High-energy, results-oriented personality with a positive attitude and approach
- Ability to quickly learn complex subjects and communicate them in a simple manner