Business Development Representative
Envoy Global is on a mission to disrupt the global immigration process! Our patented online platform integrates the best of people and technology to streamline, simplify, and expedite the immigration process for employers and individuals.
We believe people are happier, companies are more successful, and our world is stronger when they are encouraged and empowered to work and live wherever opportunity beckons.
The Business Development Representative (BDR) will help contribute to our continued growth by supporting our Sales Team. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, highly-motivated, individual to join an extremely successful sales team within a rapidly growing organization! There is a direct path of advancement to an Account Executive role after successful performance as a BDR.
- Uncover, qualify and build the sales opportunity pipeline
- Source and target new customers by cold calling via phone and email
- Employ creative lead generation tactics to uncover potential sales prospects
- Qualify leads by connecting with potential clients and identifying decision makers at the Executive and C-level
- Gain commitment from prospects to virtually meet with an Account Executive via a web-based presentation to demo our product
- Maintain records of all interactions with qualified prospects using Salesforce.com
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- 6 months to 1 year of professional experience is preferred
- Strong desire to gain hands-on sales experience including effective targeting, lead generation, and relationship development
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- High-energy, results-oriented personality with a positive attitude and approach
- Fluency in a language in addition to English is desired but not required
- Ability to quickly learn complex subjects and communicate them in a simple manner
- Convenient Chicago Loop location – 2 blocks from Metra trains and the CTA
- Extremely competitive benefits plan including BCBS medical coverage, including FREE employee dental and vision coverage, and a company-matched 401k plan that vests immediately
- Stock options after one year of employment
- Annual accrual of 18 days of paid time off (PTO), 2 personal days, and 9 paid holidays per year
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Casual work environment
- In-office company-paid gym membership with LifeStart Gym
- Company sponsored lunches, happy hours, and events throughout the year
- Healthy snacks & unlimited LaCroix
- Monthly Product Lunch & Learns and ongoing Career Development/Training
- Moxie Award Winner for Best Service Provider in 2015 and Most Disruptive Startup in 2016
- Rated as one of the top 50 employers for Gen Y Emerging Talent in Chicago
- Chicago Inno 50 of Fire – B2B Winner
- Growing social responsibility programs & partnerships
- Opportunity to work for an organization that changes lives every day!
Envoy Global is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability