Regional Vice President, Enterprise Sales – DocuSign CLM at DocuSign
Regional Vice President, Enterprise Sales – DocuSign CLM
Sales & Business Development | US Remote
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Sales & Business Development teams collaborate with customers and partners across the globe to help them leverage the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to transform the entire system of agreement process—from preparing to signing, acting on, and managing contracts and other types of agreements. Our team’s partner with some of the largest most innovative companies in the world in dozens of industries to bring the power of DocuSign to more customers. Whether you are selling to a small business or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our solutions, and leverage our strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.
The Regional Vice President of Enterprise Sales will lead a team of Account Executives towards attainment of individual sales quotas. This team sells the DocuSign contract life-cycle management software (CLM). The sales leader will empower, measure, monitor and hold the team accountable for monthly quota attainment as well as lead by example. This strategic leader collaborates with the AEs in opening doors and closing on new business – partnering on account calls, assisting in account health monitoring, and effectively maintaining strong account relationships while also reducing churn and growing new business. This leader is a mentor as well as a coach; and, is a true evangelist for the needs of the business.
This position reports to the Vice President of Enterprise Sales for DocuSign CLM.
• Daily management of an Enterprise sales team – goal is to grow overall revenue of the DocuSign CLM offering within assigned verticals and territories through attainment of monthly quotas
• Serve as a subject matter expert in the CLM category, to help drive strategic approach
• Assesses sales pipeline, activity & forecasts to determine sales progress & areas for refinement/improvement
• Coach AEs through the development of key Enterprise level sales skills, including vertical market management, forecasting & sales planning, prospecting/pipelining within account base, complex deal negotiations, cross-functional support both internally and externally, as well as CRM/reporting accuracy. Includes performance management, creating a bench of qualified talent, and growing the team headcount as needed
• Develops proven and new strategies with AEs to further penetrate Enterprise accounts and reinforce process and steps designed to deliver value at enterprise scale to DocuSign customers
• Maintain positive and proactive line of communication between the lines of business as well as senior leadership; includes developing and delivering accurate forecast and attainment details during weekly and quarterly business reviews
• Identifies & supports opportunities for training as well as career diversification and growth across the team
• Operates well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment without requiring significant supervision. Can think creatively and independently to resolve conflict as well as solve problems
• 5+ years of sales team management experience, specifically within software sales
• 5+ years prior experience selling Contract Lifecycle Management software in a quota-carrying role
• BA/BS from an accredited college or university
• 8+ years of prior leadership experience managing sales teams within software, ideally SaaS-based offerings (both on-premise and Cloud) - includes experience managing multi-state territories and customers
• Prior experience leading teams that sell Contract Lifecycle Management software
• 10+ years experience selling software in a quota-carrying role
• Quota-attainment record of meeting and/or exceeding targets by managing process for identifying, qualifying, & closing new business as well as and not limited to growing an existing install base
• Prior experience developing and maintaining business, sales, & market plans as well as negotiating & closing complex deal
• Track record of building, coaching and enabling a rapidly growing team
• Prior experience selling into Public Sector – knowledge of buying cycles and key stakeholders
• Prior experience selling an eSignature or Agreement or Document solution also helpful
• Experience selling into a variety of industries and territories as well as experience cultivating larger, strategic relationships key
• Capacity to work on cross-functional projects and teams as needed as well as leverage internal resources to problem-solve
• Strong verbal and written communication skills – includes excellent reporting and forecasting skills. Attention to detail is critical
• Willingness to travel 40% or more as needed
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.