Sales Enablement Lead
Envoy Global is on a mission to disrupt the global immigration process! Our patented online platform integrates the best of people and technology to streamline, simplify and expedite the immigration process for employers and individuals.
Working alongside our affiliated law firms, Global Immigration Associates & Corporate Immigration Partners, we are giving companies the tools they need to hire the best talent from around the world, send talent where it’s needed, and help support foreign workers and immigrants throughout the process. We’re a fast-growing, award-winning technology company, a leader in our space and are backed by some of the country’s leading venture capital and growth equity firms.
The Sales Enablement Lead will contribute to our continued growth by leading our Sales Enablement efforts. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven, highly-motivated individual to be the first sales enablement person within an extremely successful sales team and rapidly growing organization. This position will report to the senior sales management team.
As the successful candidate, you will undertake the following:
- Craft and project manage the overall learning experience of our customer facing reps and managers from on-boarding through promotion into the next role;
- Ensure that each level of sales has a plan particularly focused on new hires and recently promoted reps;
- Measure and monitor the impact of learning initiatives;
- Work closely with the Marketing team to provide product marketing support to the sales team, define features, and deploy new messaging;
- Work with the sales management team to ensure that a consistent internal communication plan is in place, one that aligns all departmental employees;
- Communicate the value of new products and services to the sales team OR help create the storyline for how customers leverage the new product/services;
- Develop, implement, and track sales contests and key adoption metrics.
To APPLY, you will possess the following skills, qualifications, and experience:
- 2-5+ years of involvement in Sales Enablement, Sales Training or Sales, preferably within the tech field;
- Proven track record of effective project management;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Expertise with utilizing various sales tools;
- Prior experience working within a fast-growing environment;
- Strategic thinking ability.
Envoy Global is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation, or belief.