Business Intelligence Analyst
OppLoans - 130 East Randolph Street, Chicago, IL, USA
We are OppLoans
OppLoans is a team of caring and inventive “Opptimists” with diverse perspectives and backgrounds. OppLoans employees approach every new challenge with an unparalleled ability to see what could be rather than settle for what is. We want people to be excited to come to work every morning and know they are a part of something great. That’s why we prize collaboration, collegiality, and letting the best ideas win the day.
What you get to do:
- Analyze our business to improve processes and maximize conversion rate. You will never stop asking, “How can we do this better?”
- Absorb and analyze data, to tell compelling stories through your analyses.
- Combine and analyze both structured and unstructured data to create meaningful analyses.
- Extract, segment and report on data in clear graphs, charts and other visualizations. Provide strategic recommendations based on the data to improve our business.
- Lead the daily trending analyses of our KPIs.
- Enhance our automated monitoring systems, and forge better visualization frameworks to increase the accessibility of our data.
- Help build algorithms that breathe more intelligence into our existing systems, such as automation for decision-making, customer routing, and call strategies.
- Be unafraid to break existing rules, re-imagine new processes, and build them.
- You will be the intersection of Business, Data, and Operations. This cross-functional, visible role, is the central hub to important partners across various departments such as Sales, Marketing, Credit, and Technology.
What you'll bring to the team:
- 1-4 years of experience in data analytics. Experience with SQL/R/Python and data visualization tools such as Periscope, Tableau, etc.) Experience building supervised and unsupervised machine learning models is a plus.
- Experience in a high-growth startup and/or the financial services industry is a plus.
- Excited to learn and identify opportunities to translate data analysis into action.
- Have quantifiable achievements in previous roles.
- Curious, analytical, and purposefully strategic.
- No relocation assistance provided; local Chicago applicants preferred.
Employees Love Working Here
Customers love our product
OppLoans is an equal opportunity employer. OppLoans does not discriminate against any applicant for employment due to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, veteran status, or any other protected class.