Part-time HR Coordinator at Enduvo
Part-time Human Resources Coordinator
The HR Coordinator is a hands-on role that provides Human Resources support to the company. This position is expected to require approximately 15 - 20 hours/week.
- Provide HR support to the company in such areas as payroll, recruitment, compensation and benefits, and employee relations
- Implement a variety of HR programs, processes and policies
- Build strong relationships and serve as a HR resource to employees and business leaders across the company
- Manage payroll processes, including new hire onboarding, salary changes, commission payments, benefits enrollments and changes, deduction and earnings changes, offboarding, registrations with new states and year-end tax processes
- Track sales commissions and pay out accordingly; provide reports to management as requested
- Institute and follow HRIS process controls to ensure data integrity and minimize errors; maintain accurate record keeping of employee and HR files, forms and acknowledgements
- Administer benefits programs, including overseeing benefits enrollment for new hires and the annual open enrollment process as well as serving as a liaison between employees and benefits vendors.
- Handle internal and external HR-related inquires or requests for information, including employment verifications, benefits and insurance information, audits, etc.
- Complete special projects, conduct research and prepare associated reports as needed
Your Skills & Qualifications:
- 2-4 years of relevant HR experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of HR practices, procedures and principles
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and ability to pay close attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment with a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to handle confidential information with maturity and discretion
- Proficiency in HRIS systems and Microsoft Office programs
- Location: Remote; Chicago preferred
Note: We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas at this time.
Enduvo is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), medical history or condition, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, status as an individual with a disability, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law.