LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company on a mission.
We believe easy-to-use, flexible technology can alter the trajectory of an organization and improve the lives of its employees. It’s this very spirit that drives us to build and deliver a SaaS platform that brings unprecedented clarity, collaboration, and accountability to our clients’ governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) processes. Join our fast-growing, passionate team of innovators as we continue to disrupt the multi-billion-dollar GRC industry.
We are seeking an energetic Sales Engineer that has a passion for using their strong communication and technical skills to present a great solution to our prospective customers. This is a rare opportunity to play a key role in building a business, have a huge and direct impact on top line revenue growth, and be part of a collaborative, high-performing sales team.
RESPONSIBILITIES & OUTCOMES
- Present: Conduct highly effective product demonstrations with prospective customers and Account Executives as part of the sales process.
- Facilitate: Lead client workshops for data and process gathering to uncover details of business challenges and opportunities.
- Discover: Listen intently to customer pain points and connect their needs to LogicGate product features, with a heavy focus on value creation.
- Build: Configure LogicGate's no code platform for customized demonstrations.
- Consult: Build relationships with prospective customers and become a trusted advisor throughout the sales process.
- Marketing Support: Conduct webinars and assist in content creation (whitepapers, blog posts, etc.)
- Product Insight: Provide feedback and intelligence to Product team to identify new potential features and functions.
- Customer Success Support: Assist Customer Success team with customer implementations from time to time.
- Bachelor's degree 5+ years of experience as a Sales Engineer, Presales Consultant, Technical Consultant, or Customer Success Manager
- Proficient in conducting and tailoring software demonstrations
- Curiosity and desire to understand our customer’s problems – and then effectively communicate how LogicGate can add value to their organization
- Ability to quickly understand your audience and tailor the right message to them
- Passion for SaaS applications -- able to understand the value and limitations of the LogicGate platform, front and back
At LogicGate, every member of our team moves the needle. With a firm footing in our core company values, we’ve built a fast-paced, demanding work culture that allows for the flexibility, autonomy, and career opportunities you’d expect from a growing company.
We offer competitive benefits including:
- Ownership in the company through stock options
- Comprehensive healthcare & dental plans
- Transit benefits
- Weekly catered lunches
- Open-concept office space featured in ChicagoInno’s Office Envy Series
- Mother’s room, standing desks, company keg
- The chance to make an immediate impact and do the best work of your life
LOGICGATE’S CORE VALUES
- Own It - Be self-driven, entrepreneurial, and efficient
- Raise the Bar - Challenge complacency and mediocrity; be adaptable and agile; details matter
- Be As One - Trust, collaborate, and support; invest in co-workers and clients
- Embrace Curiosity - Always be learning, be curious and share; be humbled but not embarrassed by mistakes
- Do the Right Thing - Act with integrity, even when no one is looking; be transparent
- Empower Clients - Create solutions where customers win
At LogicGate, we value diversity of culture and background for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. LogicGate is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Different makes us better.
This position is open to applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States. We are not able to sponsor work visas at this time.
Read Full Job Description