LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company that needs YOU to help us as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk and compliance). At LogicGate, you’ll join a group of bright, welcoming people ready to learn, grow, and do the right thing for our customers.
Here are just a few things we’ve been up to recently:
- We secured $24.75M in Series B Financing in December 2019 to help us continue our mission
- We earned our placement as the #1 GRC Solution on the G2 Grid —an honor we’ve received many times over!
- We were included on Built In Chicago’s list of Best Small Companies to Work For in 2020
Oh, and we have a lot of fun while we’re at it. You’ll have the chance to participate in things like company-led charity involvement, monthly employee events, and regular Friday happy hours—plus a lot more.
Sound interesting? We’re just getting started.
We are seeking an energetic Sales Engineer that has a passion for using their strong communication and technical skills to present a great solution to our prospective customers. This is a rare opportunity to play a key role in building a business, have a huge and direct impact on top line revenue growth, and be part of a collaborative, high-performing sales team.
What you’d achieve:
- Present: Conduct highly effective product demonstrations with prospective customers and Account Executives as part of the sales process.
- Facilitate: Lead client workshops for data and process gathering to uncover details of business challenges and opportunities.
- Discover: Listen intently to customer pain points and connect their needs to LogicGate product features, with a heavy focus on value creation.
- Build: Configure LogicGate's no code platform for customized demonstrations.
- Consult: Build relationships with prospective customers and become a trusted advisor throughout the sales process.
- Marketing Support: Conduct webinars and assist in content creation (whitepapers, blog posts, etc.)
- Product Insight: Provide feedback and intelligence to Product team to identify new potential features and functions.
- Customer Success Support: Assist Customer Success team with customer implementations from time to time.
The value you’d add:
- Bachelor's degree 5+ years of experience as a Sales Engineer, Presales Consultant, Technical Consultant, or Customer Success Manager
- Proficient in conducting and tailoring software demonstrations
- Curiosity and desire to understand our customer’s problems – and then effectively communicate how LogicGate can add value to their organization
- Ability to quickly understand your audience and tailor the right message to them
- Passion for SaaS applications -- able to understand the value and limitations of the LogicGate platform, front and back
What we have to offer:
- Time Off
- Generous PTO + company holidays
- 5 physical/mental health days (sick days)
- Equitable Parental Leave Policy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield for Medical, Dental and Vision
- LogicGate covers 80% of employee premiums
- 401(k) Match Program
- Work Environment
- Modern office with standing desks (featured in ChicagoInno’s Office Envy Series)
- Weekly catered lunch + kitchen stocked with coffee, seltzer, and snacks
- Flexible hours and Work From Home options
- Personal Space/Mother’s Room
- Flex Rewards
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly funds on Zestful debit card for Fitness, Family, Education or Charity
- Partial ownership of company through stock options
Not too familiar with GRC? That’s ok—a lot of us weren’t when we were in your shoes either. Here’s what you need to know:
- GRC stands for governance, risk management, and compliance
- GRC professionals help their companies manage uncertainty, act with integrity, and stay on the right side of the law. Bottom line: they keep their companies on the right track.
- GRC is a huge market, and growing fast. Not only is it a $35 billion industry today, it’s predicted to grow to $64 billion by 2025. This is what we’re going after!
LogicGate is dedicated to creating a community of diverse professionals, as we believe this creates a strong sense of belonging which ultimately enables our business to succeed. We are passionate about creating safe, inclusive spaces for all those who come through our doors! We’re proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer who hires regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, religion, veteran or military status, or any other protected status.
Read Full Job Description