Customer Service Representative (Part-Time) at Neighborhoods.com
Neighborhoods.com is looking for a quick learning, accurate, self-motivated, outgoing customer service representative who is driven by personal success. A positive attitude, self-direction, and patience are required to succeed in this position. Multi-tasking is a must!
We have 1 part-time position available for working up to 32 hours per week. Our call center is open from 7am-7pm central time. Must be available Mondays, Thursdays, and weekends. Rate of pay is $15.00/hr. When you are scheduled during the week, you will work at our West Loop office location. When scheduled during the weekends, you will work from a home office setting.
Applicants must meet the following qualifications to be considered:
- Answer phones and screen callers using company-provided guidelines and scripts in a professional and timely manner.
- Possess excellent written and verbal skills.
- Tech-savvy, and skilled in Word/Excel. Familiarity with Mac computer preferred.
- Must be able to work in an office setting during the week and from home on weekends, with fast Internet in a quiet, uninterrupted space.
- High school diploma required. Some college or college degree preferred. Students welcome to apply.
- Previous sales, CRM, or inbound/outbound call center experience is required.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide excellent customer service using knowledge of the websites by seeking to understand the caller’s situation and suggesting neighborhoods that could meet their needs.
- Answer phones and screen callers using company-provided guidelines and scripts. Transfer referral calls to the appropriate Partner Agent and capture information to enter in CRM.
- Conduct outbound calls to current customers and clients and re-engage them with Partner Agents, and update information in CRM as necessary.
- Respond to general website inquiries, contact forms, and newsletter responses via email or phone, using company-provided templates when necessary.
- Add phone numbers to website using Talkdesk software, Salesforce, and support projects as necessary
- Other sales/admin tasks as needed
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Earned paid time off
- 401k with match
- Pre-tax transit benefits
- Casual dress code
Neighborhoods.com is an equal opportunity employer, of people from all different backgrounds, ethnicities, races, colors, religions, sexual orientations, gender identities, and ages. We strive to foster an inclusive environment, that is comfortable for everyone. We will not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.