Senior Customer Success Manager- HLS at DocuSign
Sr. Customer Success Manager - HLS
Customer Success | Central (Remote)
Our Agreement with Employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Customer Success team is the largest organization in the world focused entirely on agreement processes and technologies. We are the Agreement Experts. With hundreds of thousands of successful customers worldwide, we know how to help our customers see results quickly. And that experience is just one of the reasons our customers trust us to connect, automate, and integrate their systems of agreement, everywhere they need to get work done. As part of our global team of Agreement Experts – in professional services, customer success management, learning and enablement, and customer support – you’ll bring your knowledge, insights, and proven expertise to help our customers achieve more than they ever thought possible.
The Sr. Customer Success Manager (CSM) is a high-energy strategy-focused customer advisor responsible for a portfolio of selected strategic and enterprise companies, driving return on our customers’ investment in the DocuSign Agreement Cloud and unlocking further modernization across their system of agreement. The CSM will define, develop and execute effective customer adoption and success strategies. The CSM is able to discuss and advise on core functionality and features beyond the fundamentals, and the art of what is possible. Working with resources across the Customer Success organization and DocuSign, the CSM helps customers realize business results by serving as the post-sale conduit for our customers.
This position reports to the Manager of Customer Success Management.
• Serve as thought leader, customer advocate and partner to DocuSign’s most strategic customers
• Develop and execute success plans in collaboration with Sales and Customer Success partners to reflect a holistic path to a modernized system of agreement
• Analyze usage patterns to provide insights and guidance
• Liaise between customer and internal teams at DocuSign
• Gain consensus with key customer stakeholders
• Measure the results of executed strategies to determine their efficacy
• Drive cross-functional opportunities for adoption growth
• Deliver adoption-related insights and readouts of specific customer outcomes
• Propel execution of “Success Plan” and associated customer interactions
• Identify customer resource requirements and dependencies and address gaps
• Collaborate and communicate with Sales/Support to ensure alignment on plans
• Drive transparency of current execution states for the assigned portfolio
• BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
• 12+ years of customer-facing experience managing to successful and proven outcomes
• 9+ years of SaaS experience
• Experience with enterprise platforms such as ECM, Document Management, Contract Management, or BPM systems
• Project management, business process re-engineering and change management methodology knowledge and/or first-hand experience
• Salesforce and Gainsight experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to conduct value analysis around ROI
• Deep subject matter expertise in the Healthcare Life Sciences Industry (Pharma, Bio-Tech, or Healthcare Providers)
• This should include fluency in any regulatory or compliance requirements. Self-motivated, highly collaborative, creative, goal- and growth-oriented, and team-centric
• Ability to build effective strategy (both with our customers and internally) and couple it with execution
• Ability to interact with and influence all levels from individual contributors to executives
• Proven record of meeting performance goals
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together!
And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the discussion and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.